THE ENGINEERING BEHIND THE KNOCKOUT
The Problem: When you chug a bottle of beer there’s no way for air to flow in to relieve the pressure.
This results in CO2 bubbles being released very quickly, creating turbulent beer flow.
The Solution: With The Knockout, that pressure is relieved, allowing beer to flow down quickly and in a smooth laminar flow.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- The Knockout is designed to direct flows in all the right directions.
- The stainless steel straw channels air into the bottle while you chug.
- This counteracts the vacuum that is created when beer leaves the bottle.
- The silicone mouthpiece channels beer into your mouth.
- The result is … an incredibly satisfying beer chug.
THE MATERIALS BEHIND THE KNOCKOUT
Stainless Steel (304 Grade)
- Reason For Use: Strong, easy to clean and corrosion resistant.
- Interesting Facts: 304 stainless steel is the most common stainless steel. The steel contains both chromium (between 18–20%) and nickel (between 8–10.5%) metals as the main non-iron constituents. It has a higher corrosion resistance than regular steel and is widely used because of the ease in which it is formed into various shapes. (Source: Wikipedia)
Silicone (Food Grade)
- Reason For Use: flexible, shape-memory, and low friction coefficient.
- Interesting Facts: Low thermal conductivity, low chemical reactivity, low toxicity, thermal stability (constancy of properties over a wide temperature range of −100 to 250 °C), and the ability to repel water and form watertight seals. (Source: Wikipedia)
CHUG BEER FASTER: Beer flows out smoothly. Chug fast without spilling a drop.
HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS: 100% Stainless Steel & Flexible Silicone. Dishwasher safe.
FITS ON ANY BOTTLE: Works with all standard sized bottles.
TRAVEL FRIENDLY: Disassembles to fit in your pocket. Perfect for your upcoming vacation, music festival, camping, bachelor parties and more!