For home brewers: more precise, 7.9 gal. mash tun made of 304 stainless steel with
easy operation via LCD display and touch-screen.
1600 W strong mash and beer kettle with timer and thermostat for precisely accurate
heating and warming..
• Complete set for simple mashing at home: kettle, sieve insert, grain container,
circulation pump .
• 1600 W powerful heating element
• Stainless steel boiler for even temperature distribution
• Easy operation with clear LCD display and touch control panel
• Easy emptying by a secured drain tap
• Manual or automatic control of the mashing process
• Up to six programmable mashing steps
• Temperature, time and power adjustable
• Display of the current mashing step
• Drain tap with fine mesh filter
• Cover made of tempered glass
• Removable grain container for easy removal of the grains
• Circulation pump for easy stirring
• Includes sieve insert for filtering the mash
• Off switch on front of unit
• All metal parts made of 304 stainless steel
• Power supply: 110-120V ~ / 50-60Hz
• 1 x kettle
• 1 x sieve insert
• 1 x circulating pump
• 1 x grain container
• 1 x glass lid
• English language manual (other languages:Spanish)
• Measurements: about 15 x 27.5 inches (ØxH)
• Weight: about 26.4 lbs
VERSATILE: A beautiful mash tun for any brewing: light or dark, dry or sweet, wine or beer, with the Klarstein Mundschenk mash kettle you can turn create wonderful worts or must.
SECURE: Up to 7.9 gal of brewing contents can mashed in the large stainless steel kettle.
INTUITIVE OPERATION: A clearly arranged touch panel with LCD display makes it possible to set the temperature, cooking time and power on the device manually. The device’s LCD display always shows the exact current temperature inside the boiler.
QUALITY: Taste-neutral 304 stainless steel tank elements mean that the brewing process is always hygienic and after use the tank is easy to clean.
EXPERIMENT: Make up to 30 liters of fresh beer or fruit wine from your home. Simplicity and thoughtful design means your home brewery is complete. Bottoms up!