Fresh beer from your own home brewery? It couldn’t be easier: with the Klarstein
Maischfest mash kettle, every hobby brewer can easily achieve master brewing quality.
• Make your own craft beer: 5-piece complete set for easy mashing of 25 litres of
beer at home
• Powerful mash kettle: 1000/1600 W selectable for fast heating with to-the-degree
precision and keeping warm
• Hygienic and taste-neutral: stainless steel kettle for easy cleaning and even
• Simple operation: clear LCD display and touch panel
• Easy transfer: stainless steel filter bucket for malt filtration and drain tap
• Fast cooling: includes cooling coil with possibility of water cooling
• Manual control of the mashing process
• Display of the current temperature and the target temperature
• Lid made of stainless steel
• Hollow tube cooling coil suitable for the passage of water
• Cooling spiral with 7 turns
• Switch on the front of the device
• All metal parts made of 304 stainless steel
• Four retaining clips for tight fit of the lid
• Power supply: 110-120V ~ / 60Hz
• 1 x kettle
• 1 x filter pail
• 1 x cooling coil
• 1 x drip ring
• 1 x lid
• English-language operating instructions (other languages: German)
• Dimensions: about 17 x 25.6 x 14.2″ (WxHxD)
• Inner dimensions boiler: about 11.8 x 17.3″ (ØxH)
• Weight: about 17.4lbs
VERSATILE: Whether you prefer light or dark, top or bottom fermented, wheat or pilsner, with the Klarstein Maischfest brewing kettle you can brew it how you want. Beginners as well as home brewmasters can serve refreshing and delicious beer!
COMFORTABLE: Whether you are a beginner or experienced hobby brewer, the mash kettle provides a simple, 5-piece complete package for brewing. Up to 25 litres of brewing contents can be boiled in the large double-walled stainless steel kettle.
INTUITIVE OPERATION: A clearly arranged touch panel with LCD display makes it possible to set the temperature, cooking time and power on the device manually. The device’s LCD display always shows the exact current temperature inside the boiler.
ACCESSORY SET: The range of accessories of the Klarstein Maischfest helps the process in several ways, and is very practical: the filter insert and the drip ring make it very easy to remove the spent grains from the wort without any loss of beer.
HIGH QUALITY: With the drain tap, the transfer to the fermentation tank is made easy. All parts are made of taste-neutral 304 stainless steel. As a result, no metal flavours get into the beer, and after use, the parts can be easily cleaned.