The Beer Review Logbook: Great for a Beginner or Advance User.
Details: 6″ x 9″ INCH, Space for Reviewing 50 Brews and over 100 pages.
Our Beer Brewing Log Books or Diary is a great book to add to your collection set for logging your favorite recipes and to note your favorite brews and operation style. Are you operating a small Homemade Brewery or are you just a cool Dad or Mom or adult starting and learning the classic art of Beer Making and review logging and tasting?
Then our books are perfect suitable and easy to use by you. They are portable and fits into your pocket as an easy 6” x 9“inch and over 100 pages long. Inside contains ample space for logging 50 different types of brews you try. The front of the books contains an index where you are able to rate your different concoctions making it easier to find your favourite recipe when the time for brewing begins.
Great gift for Men or Women who are trying the art of Beer Making.
Interior of books contains:
- Index for rating best concoctions and names of recipe.
- Over 50 recipe pages, with your own recipe names.
- Ingredient, with space for, malt yeast, cider, hop, water or other supplies where you can write in mead, wort etc.
- Fermentation schedules to help guide you.
- Costing, tasting qualities
- High quality design
- Over 100 pages
- Matte cover
- 6” X 9” Inch, 15.24 cm X 22.86